Sunday, 23 October 2011

Top ten facts about yourself


Umm,Its great to know about yourself from others ,am I right or Am I right ?
We are so use to comments about ourselves from others that we forget who we really are.
Dumb!! Or silly whatever be the adjective but it’s too crazy that we always like it when other praise us, compliment us and viceversa too, that things make us constructive or destructive!
Whatever you call it!
I have given my power; again and again to others, you make my day or waste my day…my mood depends on others no matter what. Is that you yes yes yes? Sorry for the bad humor

“Don’t give away your power to others “

Let’s start with the facts even if they are not said by others and you can answer your self
True/False

1. You love yourself no matter what – True (5)/False (2)

2. You are embarrassed by the weakness in you especially when pointed by others-True (4)/False (3)

3. You get a compliment, and it makes your day –True (0)/False (4)

4. Your personality is affected by wealth, fame and success-True (-1)/False (5)

5. You will love to attend a meeting rather than attending a Friends party (even if you want to attend it)-True (3)/False (4)

6. Definition of your self-esteem is how people will think-True (1)/False (4)

7. You think you will enjoy after age of 40-True (2)/False (5)

8. You love thinking about the future, rather than present-True (3)/False (5)

9. You still don’t realize you who are –True (5)/False (1)

10. You think above all are crap, I believe in myself and accept myself with all the flaws and believe that Err is human-True (5)/False (5)



Persons of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others; they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else-Author unknown

p.s..-points cannot decide who you are,you decide yourself  

No comments:

Post a Comment