Friday, 4 November 2011

My neighbour


“I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food.”
My Neighbour Saad
           
Sometimes I never want to grow up.i do not believe you will grow as your age do.always wanted to do everything what I did in my childhood days now too,at times I do it .i cry ,i laugh,i play,i shout,i scream.I love to see my neighbor saad featured in the picture.it reminds me of my childhood  days ,the pins me about infants
Mahshallah, he keeps on smiling at all times !he is not bothered about anything,I am scared when I see him at the edge of the table or bed,but very nicely he crawls and comes to the edge,he don’t know what is the danger of the edge,he don’t know anything which is right or wrong, we are scared all the time thinking are we right or wrong?all he know is he is  enjoying every bit of life.

Very tightly closes his lips when he don’t want to eat the food.
At times ,become so clumsy to spoil all his face with chocolate.
He will pull your hair with all the force and return the bright smile back
Wowie moment is ,the angel keeps on running in the house all the time and everybody runs behind him!
His life is full of adventures all at his own risk.
Whenever I am tired or sad ,I bring him home,I cannot describe in words the beauty of child smile ...it will make you forget eveything
I realized if you don’t know the meaning of  sad/happy you will live your life fully.
Coz you dont know what is bad or good...all you is living life fully..I think we should all live a child and enjoy evey moment of life 
A baby in the house does make its presence felt. Its shrill cries, drooling mouth, smelly diapers, and gurgling laughter, can give any body a feeling of ecstasy. There is no greater joy than watching a baby.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to be a kid again. nice post.

    ReplyDelete