Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Time and me


Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week.
-Charles Richards
Spending two hours extra with my loved ones would be a sugar to strong relationships!
I guess sometimes your close ones need just your time, time to spend with them, to talk with them, to be with them, to chat with them, to communicate with them, to have lunch with them and have fun with them.
Time plays driver to strong bonding with you and your loved ones.
Imagine, going Two hour late to a friend’s party, you will miss so much of fun! At times we will make sure we are never late at official meeting but we don’t see time when we have to attend a relative function. Tell me why
Well different people will have different opinion about time spent with their family.an hour, a minute or even a second. It might seem hard to count for every second we live but don't we take time for granted?

I as family person, I have two top most priorities in life: My Family and My Family!

My Family: I would spend my time with my mother, 
it can be shopping with her or having a walk with her or inquiring the new gold rates in the jewelry shop with her or checking out new clothes. One hour is usually spend is bargaining ,if we are at local shops like our famous bazaar and then eating jalebis .As mommies, my mom loves checking out kitchen appliances ,I often call her Kitchen mummy for this.
She always keeps on complaining that after all you important things (Internet, work, eating junk food, hanging out with friends, sleeping), you remove some (her some is never some however).time for her!

My Family: I would spend my quality time, extra Two hours with my love. 
As those who have been in love knows times runs faster than light, yes its true even whole day is not enough. Its like after movie and lunch, gals why it’s so early to rush home(early its 10’o clock)never realized that how time went by when we were busy gazing at each other or teasing each other or emptying each other pockets with Double crust pizza,…yummy
Anyways,Two hours extra means I want to be in his arms all two hours.no words silence speak its nature, lovely weather, cool breeze ,orange clouds……I wish nobody is around(but not possible)still we will find our way out in the garden. Am I sounding too filmy?, even if yes I really wanted like that to happen!

Try not to take for granted the time that has been given to you. Make maximum use of it, try to live with as less regrets as possible and most of all live and spend time with your heart. This is what is known as spending quality time; spend time to its fullest potential with all your heart.

Ordinary people think merely of spending time. Great people think of using it.

9 comments:

  1. Yes, quality time matters most and not quantity.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...quality time spent is much better than quantity time

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thought and very nice post.

    this is my post link on indiblogger- http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=91311 . please click the link and view my post to promote it and return back to the link and click on promote the post..
    hope that u will promote my post...
    ALL THE BEST.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. quite an emotional post..being a hopeless romantic myself , i agree with u hands down on the filmy part :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks malini..at times love make you filmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our fast life gives us very little time to spend with our love of life and all we do indulge in is "quality time". Thanks to the two extra hours now :) well written and well though out. Best luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ranting indian ..Thankyou..wish you best of luck too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time is what we make of it..and to spend it woth family is how quality could be made out of it..good luck...Here is my post -http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=93113
    Let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks ..i will check it out

    ReplyDelete