Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Use your words with care


Mind your language ..or else

Words common word for all of us .We think words,we talk words.
We do this daily in fact every second of life consist of words. Words have the power of life or death... in relationships, confidence, self image and esteem. We communicate love, compassion, hatred, doubt... the whole range of emotions. They affect us and those that hear us. The words within our thoughts affect our feelings and emotions, which in turn affects our actions. We can build bridges or tear one another apart because of them. A careless word can affect another person for a lifetime, for the good or bad, and you may never even be aware of it.They say you can change you life when you alter your thoughts,what does thought consist of?Words Words Words.



Lets check out the power of words.

You are looking beautiful(wow..gals it made your day for some you don’t even care what others say..but you still say this to yourself at least).

Take care(simple words but somebody is caring for you)

Best of Luck(I remember I use to say my mom during exams …say best of luck to me daily)

May God give you all what you want(blessings are blessed words)

You are such a idiot,rascal,bastard(whats that sounding to you?)

I Love you (the most beautiful words in your life)

I am with you always no matter what(Most touching words)

Mad,you must have copied that answer from me(Friendship words)

Allah please lead me the right path(Hope words)

I know you can do it (confidence words)

You are my latest crush(Flirty words)

Go to hell, you mean nothing to me (Anguish words)

Your confidence is too low(self esteem words)

I love myself(self respect words)

Go pick up those utensils (Commanding words)

Words have tremendous power. Words give out energy and a message which creates a reaction in others. Everything you say produces an effect in the world. Whatever you say to someone else will produce some kind of an effect in that person. We are constantly creating something, either positive or negative with our words.
So,now you mind your words

2 comments: