Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Stop Defining others by their Hijab




We are the world who judges people’s intellect by their clothes. Strange but true The why we say a person is very bad if he/she is naked and then on the other side we say it’s not good to wear hijab. These are two extreme sides of Clothes or should I say intellect. I have heard news like she did a nude photo shoot (is she selling her nudeness, whatever her idea of living life) while some say she is wearing hijab (she is considered to be forced and jailed).Yes, we consider both as bad.But tell me what if you want opt for one as most respectful person. Whom will you select? Or you want to opt for one as Most Lusty person Whom will you select?. People assume that wearing skimpy clothes means you are stylish while covering your body is considered to be bhenji(slang used in Mumbai).
Nope I never meant that you should start wearing hijab, I too wear stylish clothes but style never means revealing your skin! OR wearing hijab doesn’t mean a person is with Zero intellect and illed up or burdened or forced! These are just false considerations of assumptions .The practice of hijab among Muslim women is one based on religious doctrine, although the Qur'an does not mandate it.I think we should start judging(I hate the word although)knowing the person by how they think and act and not by their clothing.So here is the answer from AMAZING response by Yemeni Nobel Peace prize winner Tawakkul Karman when asked about her Hijab By Journalists and how it is not proportionate with her level of intellect and education, she replied:

“Man in The early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes. What I am today and what I’m wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilization that man has achieved, and is not regressive. It’s The removal of clothes again that is regressive back to ancient TIMES"
Noble Laurette from Yemen, Tawakul Karman


4 comments:

  1. Dressing is one's own choice, that is my opinion.In the free world of today anyone should be allowed to wear anything as per their wishes, unless it is too provocative or too secretive and is forbidden by law.Personally, I don't agree with your point about people underestimating women doing "hijaab".I have never thought in that way, or may be I have seen too many intelligent women doing it.

    ~Arnie
    www.arnabmaity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Arnab ..yes dressing is ones own choice..but tell me Is it right to judge people by the way they dress?that is the point here .thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written and well said!But I also agree with what Arnab Maity said.


    Regards
    village girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ roopz ..yes everybody has their own views

    ReplyDelete