Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Encounter with Tours and travels

 


 I am on search for Cheap and  Best Tours and travels ,I know cheap and Best are two extreme  friends, but that’s what my requirement is all about .I am looking forward to travel Dubai, and striving hard to find out best and low cost package rates, If anyone of you who know about it or at least have any information please share .

I had searched on SOTC,Kesari,Make my trip and Akbar tours and travels .And let me tell you they all are almost high cost for poor people like, I mean ,”is there any tours and travels for Aam aadmi”is somebody listening to me!!
Whatever  I went to local tours and travels ,to find out their rates .It was local shop, one guy and a gal was sitting there ,they were busy chatting and eating samosas, when I asked about I want to know the details of Dubai tour, the guy gulped the samosa and put aside the chutney and said sit madam.Okay,the girl ran away in the other cabin with samosas of course ,Now this guy asking me plane mein jaogi,I was amazed Can you arrange a bus to Dubai, I mean or train It will be cheaper that way !!other questions he asked was International hi haina,I was like ,I wish Dubai was in India and that way it would be national too. I said yes, he started searching something in his PC.i was looking at the back side of the PC.While he was on his own search, now I know some people do type so slowly and for IT people like me ,give it to me and it will do the search. Now this guy took all the basic information and entered in the website and I guess clicked on search button. As amazed I was he started looking blank, I asked him kya hua,he is like pata nahi Hang hua .OMG !!!Some body save me, later on when he gave me information much lesser than what wa required ,his package was double the amount of these high profiles websites ….Please help me out Dubai I want to visit you ,is the king of Dubai listening????

6 comments:

  1. Plane mein Jaogi? Good question. Very, very humorous. Hope Dubai gets a chance to receive you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hariharan ..yes it was actually very humorous ,when this question was asked ,i thought is this guy trying to me check out ..whether i know where is Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you book everything online yourself?..you can save atleast 30%..

    ReplyDelete
  4. arrange it all yourself...bit messy and at times difficult but as all you doing by yourself you will save lots of money...but again arranging everything by yourself is tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ana ..is it which travels tellme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. Here you provide some valuable points about company it's really nice. I like your post. Thank you for sharing................


    Tours and Travels Agencies

    ReplyDelete