Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Generation nxtttt




It cringes me more when someone 5 or 7 years younger than you acts like your grandma and that to in exaggerated manner .Giving you advices and suggestions and that too irritating in fact they initiates the hormones in me which is called “Now I ll bang your head and then you grow up”…Yeah now you ll see these young ones are not young anymore ..they are the baap if it was for good i am fine with it but when it cringes you then water is above your head !…Check out some Funny views of the Generation next


 Starting from school…uff that Fifth standard little boy have a Samsung mobile better than my mobile(I wonder if he is really in Fifth…..coz when I was in fifth standard..i wondered how to dial a mtnl phone)

That school going chick had undergone all the beauty treatments to impress her new boyfriend with young moustaches!!

Is government assigning Car license to handsome 14 guys??

My neighbour was 15 the other day but now I see her. She is like 21 or something

I pad is now distributed in schools ………they already must have learnt from their mother’s womb.

Attitude is hanged on their heads ….they always say….Don’t ever try to explain me …please really don’t try..

College …I think they will fly the other day …I meant it literally.

When Exams are over they party at Macd,Pizza hut(I don’t know how much pocket they get at this point of time is schools)

Face book have age limit ..but no power to verify it …so your default age limit is 18..enjoiiii

Now look at yourself..you are just 15 ..i know for you ..only 3 yrs to be 18..Enjoy your life to fullest..but don’t be attracted to foreign culture so much …that you are addicted to Rihanna,Men in black,cigarettes ,drinks and drugs….coz at one point you ll never realise what your age is !!
………they already must have learnt from their mother’s womb.
Attitude is hanged on their heads ….they always say….Don’t ever try to explain me …please really don’t try..


No comments:

Post a Comment