Friday, 17 August 2012

100 Things About Me




I'm stealing this idea from Dawn. But in Honor of my 100th post I'll post 100 things about me in absolutely no particular order. Anything you did or didn't know?

My birthday is August 27...
I'm turning 25.....Getting older displeases me greatly but I think you can never be older than you think...I love babies and old people...Though in an ideal world I think they are both same that is when you are oldest and when you are youngest....I hate Action flicks... Supposedly I sometimes talk to myself and that too loud... And I know French basic too  when I do...I have a degree in Masters...And loved every minute of being a teacher as my Momma is teacher ...I'm a IT professional  now.. ..And I love reading Middle east...My favourite accessories  are Watches and those lovely diamonds and steel belts ummah...Lots of Kaajal  is my makeup of choice....My Bedroom has roof ultimately designed  by my  hubby which is what made me fall in love with it.... I love the roadside Cheese toast sandwich ...I think I began to fall in love with roadside panipuris too ..
... I'am really bad when I get tempted for those roadside chaats ..
I love the ocean because it fills me with peace....My favourite color is pink...My favourite color to decorate anything with is shades of white and beige....I love drawing henna/mehndi patterns....I'm a breakfast person...Friendship is very important for through life I'm learning it's value....My longest friendship has lasted 8 years (and counting..).....I like watching Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai......  My favorite singer is Atif Aslam  ...I love it so much when positive and lively people come over at same place....I love to travel although I travel less .... I love being idiotic at times (or all times).... I am late always when called up by friends and love ...Though homemade chai is my caffeinated beverage of choice....Almost every article of clothing I own is from lifestyle and Colors....All my Kurtas and those patialas are often my choice ...I love to be lazy .....I used to understand Bengali and Gujarati fluently...I can speak Urdu but I get intimidated around aunties....I love to write.... I love reading, particularly those self esteem and philosophy  The secret and Robin sharma...and Nicholas Sparks i....I love to sing (although I m bad singer),....... I have a hidden talent of cooking which is unhiding after I got married ....Even in hot weather, I can't take cold showers....I love the smell of fragrant  Room fresheners ....and so much that I use perfumed detergent for clothes ...I  do not use a laptop.... I can't believe I ever used a laptop..... I'm paranoid about it getting viruses....On our honeymoon we went to Della a perfect plan and awesome romantic place with sunset and lights all over........I do not wear a nose ring...And  slightly curly hair that I straighten...I love colorful bedsheets ...And hardwood floors...I love sound of music....I love being immature all the time .......I love wraps and shawls in the winter time(although its less of winter here).....My favorite season is winter.....I....and love cleaning the toilet with washing powders and lizol ....I love throw pillows....I'm very sentimental... and sensitive...I hate people who are double standards....I  don’t think about the future a lot...Everything is planned by allah .....I am a parlor person atleast for cleansing ...I love doing hair spa....I am not addicted to television  yes I can live without it .......I hate people criticizing ....But now I look back fondly upon it.....And I

 miss watching the snow fall at night blanketing the world in peaceful silence....During my childhood my ultimate dream what was to get married ....I recently searched about Cars and cars as my hubby is obsessed about Cars…....When Aladdin came out, my neighbour's four year old daughter saw me with my hair braided wearing Pakistani clothes and ran in to the house shrieking "It's princess Jasmine outside!"...I dislike it when people talk obnoxiously loud on their cell phones about private matters.... Chacha chaudary  is my favourite comic strip..........!....I've watched the JAB WE MET more than 9 times It acts as a mood swing to me...I am a Crazy family drama movie fan …I hate Child labour .....My Home building was collapsed when I was in standard 7.....I hate people who gets angry soon…they are weakest ones who throw their anger on others….I still freeze in my tracks with fear when there is strong wind.....I actually like washing clothes with loads of bubbles I play it around........Catwalk and Inch5 are my favourite Heels....I like the fan on even when its cold... 


Lastly thanks all the readers to be part of this great journey ...journey called as Blog and post 

Below are some of my favourite posts :-

 while the most famous post are :-

Flat stomach temptation -Day 1 

to be bride....must haves

Love ya ...looking forward to blogging and blogging :)

 

 




2 comments: