Monday, 15 October 2012

Lost shopping card!!


Now shopping card act as a cash card, but it’s not like a cash card .No I am not saying you can exchange it with cash, but you can shop with it as with cash. And you can lose it too


Yes, I lost my shoppers stop gift voucher .but there is no way to know who redeemed it.Bad card culture! If you lose your credit card or debit card you will know who is using it or you can stop the card with the help of the card number but no not in case of these bloody shopping vouchers .yeah I know am frustrated about it, I lost my shopping voucher worth Rs 6000/-...you heard it right




Oh my shopping card
Where are you
And with whom
I am missing you
Oh that clothes
Oh that perfume
Oh that stilettos could be true
Yes I am missing you
Don’t know who is owning you
And who is using you
Yes I am missing you
Oh my shopping card





















1 comment:

  1. I lost mine too today :( was surfing the web and came across your article..nice poem...lol..tc

    ReplyDelete