Thursday, 14 February 2013

Soul mates



I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved.

Really what if I say “No”

I can’t hear what you said and will never be able to hear ever
But I will love you forever and wish you happiness wherever you are.

You are such a stubborn…believing in soul mates

“I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because you’re combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.” 

You are so filmy, tell me where did you stole that flirty lines

It’s from a movie, but it’s exactly the words I ever wanted to say from the bottom of my heart.
So Tell me, my heart beats are beating high very high

Let it beat for some time; I can’t make such beautiful decisions of my life in a hurry!

Yeah, I know but let me tell you My Soul will find yours .

“You know what your charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question.” 

I want to hold you in my arms tight very tight and then never let you go .

You know what you are dangerous .

So would you like to marry a danger man?

Are you trying to deceive me?

Deceiving …..kind of ..that is the world called as Romance .
Romance is the successor of love
I love you with all my heart and that is all what I wanted to say you

So what’s you heart telling you ?

“To hug you tight, hold you softly and tell you I really love you .And I honestly have no idea to live without you”. “What a luxury it was for people to hold their loved ones whenever they wanted” 

Am I hurting you now every moment by not answering you?

I want to talk with you forever keep talking my love.

Will you love me forever like this?

What does this question means? I ask you will you live with me forever .

You know what you are such an idiot … adorable, gorgeous, feisty, funny, sweet, sexy idiot.
And I love my idiot


Courtesy for some quotes :-http://www.goodreads.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment