Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Gone is my tooth !!








When it comes to gum problems ,I am the queen of all tooth problems.Cavities love me and they have their own bungalow in my  tooth insides as well as gums are their rest house.

First time ,I came to know about my tooth ache was when I got up on lazy Sunday and tooth starting aching,Yes the last one which is right inside.Nani asked me to keep rock salt between my teeth's.It help for sometime but later on the attack  was hazardous.As if someone is tickling me with hammer.And then I tried diverting my mind and started watching television.However at night there was bomb explosion in my mouth .I was not able to sleep ,and kept my whole family awake .Mom said try elaichi but it also did not help.Since it was Sunday ,she gave me pain killer ,so I can sleep.
Tooth pain is such a pain which cannot be stopped by applying balms or massaging .You feel like you are under tremors attack and somebody is pulling your tooth.Terrible.
Next day evening,I went to doctor,
She asked me to sit on the automatic chair with light above,she asked me whats the problem and where is the problem ?
Taking a magnifier and hammer like thing,She seems to be opposite party of my attackers .
However,she started playing drums on my tooth, and then I realised pain was more terrible than what I thought.
She said ,she have to check it deeper and injected me and digged inside .
Root Canal is the only solution !
Which canal? Whats that ?



A root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected. During a root canal procedure, the nerve and pulp are removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed. Without treatment, the tissue surrounding the tooth will become infected and abscesses may form.


And I am telling it really bad thing ,happening to you.Dentist did your teeth/tooth and then inject you nearby areas and then with blower like something remove all the pulp and it is painful at times .
And fill cement/silver/gold/platinum as you wish (wow there are types for this too) and finally a cap which is not included in your first bill.However ,nowadays caps cost too much .Silver cap is the cap for lowest rate (but imagine a silver teeth shining in your mouth ).I never knew dentist earn so much from one teeth.Plus they start checking your other teeth's too.With the hammering ,she concluded the cavities are attacking my other tooth  too.I ignored her (money making dentist) .To my surprise she also asked my cousin brother ,Are you smoking? That is the discolouration of your teeth.We do offer colouring and cleaning of teeth.

Now ,I have banned myself from eating eclairs and sticky five stars or anything which can stick in my teeth and result into losing  my sleep and harmony .I do gargle my mouth after meals .






This post is exclusively written for Indiblogger presents Colgate Pro gum health .
Please have a look at http://www.myhealthyspeak.co.in/

3 comments:

  1. I had my fractured jaw fixed once and I can't even bear to think about the pain !! I hate problems related to the teeth !! Gets so painful :'(
    Nice post though :)
    All the very best !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooth pain... truly the worst pain one as u said..

    Visit my blog ..

    http://ladies-center.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete