Monday, 21 October 2013

Destiny called love

Before this ,I have never been to india,and before this I have never been in love too.
Starting with my deep memories down the lane,I still cherish it every time I remember them.
Our Family were settled in London long back,we had heard many stories of india from mom and dad.This time,it was india calling us.
Mom’s cousin’s daughter’s wedding invitation popped up.It also popped arguments between me and my brother(we are twins) and mom.We do not want to miss our football match.But mom’s mind was working on some other things.All her life,she dedicated to us,and now she want some part of it back too.She wanted us to show her culture ,her hometown and her people .Ultimately,her motherly tears blackmailed us and we lost .

I was football champion those days and was really upset about the Visit to India,although we took our friends too,so that we could enjoy somehow.
And there we reached the place, India .

From the parking lot I saw the bunglow like palace was decorated with lights all over ,even the garden outside were covered with lights.Everybody moved ahead and I stood there in the parking lot alone,thinking where I am going and why .I saw somebody dressed like an Indian Bride I saw in magazines ,all in red running very fast with sandals in one hand and mobile in another .She past across me ,I felt her on my shoulder and our eyes met .She was mesmerizing beautiful and ran like a deer.I saw her taking a cab.She flashed out in a second .I felt some ouch in my heart for the first time ,and believe me I was not knowing what was it .Born and bought up in London,Beauty was never far from me.But this was some thing different ,very different.

I went ahead,Mom introduced me and my younger brother to the family elders, I can see many and many of them. Lots of colors and lots of girls .
I could not sleep properly that day,don’t know because of the place or because of the girl I saw .In the morning,when we went for the breakfast,my eyes were looking for her all the time and my mind wandering for her and wishing her to come back.Foreign settles were much in demand in india.Lots of parents were willing their girls to marry me (as I was eldest),it was boring to get introduced as future prince charming for the girl.I was introduced to 26 girls and none of them was her .Since,there were lots of youngsters in the crowd,we all talked and exchanged conversations too.I was socializing so that some how I could find her information.Three days passed,I was still engrossed in her thoughts .Ayaan(my younger twin brother) noticed me and my epic search.He tried convincing me it could me a flattering crush,and it will go in some time.But I was not convinced.I wanted to meet her ,know her and talk to her once ,atleast once .

And Allah was listening to me, I saw her .I smiled and smiled in my own world .And to my surprise, she was introduced to my mother, but not me .I was still happy that I found her .Ayaan noticed me and said,”so you found it “.Coincidently, one of the her cousin, introduced her to all of us.Her smile was cute and she was very bubbly and naughty .She did not talked to me or smiled at me, I was still thinking of her.

It was dinner time, change in weather conditions I got stomach upset.
Somebody knocked my door, and guess what. She was standing in front with the tray of food; she was saying something I could not hear.

“Naomi was busy, so aunty told me to give you this food, its healthy one, now can I come in?”She smiled 
“Yeah of course “my heart ached 
“I am Sarah, I don’t know if you remember me or my name?  “
‘Is she joking or making fun of my feelings “I thought
“So why are you not eating food, you in love or what “I am kidding? She paused and smiled 
I smiled inside too
“Stomach upset because of weather change “
“Okay, do take care and eat well”
She was leaving but I wanted to continue 
“Where were you running that day?”
“I was rushing to my best friend’s birthday; it was too late to change my clothes so I went in the same wedding clothes”
“Does that mean she also noticed me that day?”
“Oh great, thank god!!” “I thought you were running from your own wedding or something”
“Don’t worry I won’t “She smiled and gazed her eyebrows.

I was not keeping well for two days, and worried that I could not see her or talk to her for two days. But whenever, you want something right from bottom of your heart, you will get it there.
She was standing in front of me .
“So Indian food does not suit you”
“No, Actually”
“SSsssh,Rest ….I will talk “
“Yes maam”
“How will an Indian girl suit you, I am bothered “
“I did saw you the first time ,I pushed you in the garden”
“For some days,I was at my grandpas home ,but eagerly came back so that I could find you,I came back looking for you.I was not knowing your name .But It was really nice to know you as a person,who is so gentlemen and good at heart.I wanted to talk to you and be with you all the time.But I thought,this would not be proper gesture for a girl .You know orthodox people.I came to your room,many times just to see you.”

We both smiled in our hearts ,now she is my wife and that was a platinum moment for both of us 
Rest is all love pure,rare and eternal

This post is exclusively written for Indiblogger presents "Platinum Day of love"



No comments:

Post a Comment