Friday, 28 February 2014

Playing with my Hair !!



Do any of you play with your hair a lot? Do you realize you're doing it? Are you a 
twirler?#DovePlay

About my Hairs ---I have long light brown color straight and wavy smooth hairs ,Till now i have colored it .Experimented my hairs with colors,irons,blow dryers ,Spa.Recently i got a beautiful Gravitational layered cut !

When i am really into some thoughts,I have this freaking habit.I run my fingers over my 
silky braids ,again and again.At times from root to tip.I don't think about it.And for 
some reason,this drives the people around me insane.My mother has threatened to tape my hands down.My sister used to say it made her anxious to see me doing it out of corner 
of her while watching Television.But there's nothing i can do about it -since i don't 
know i am doing it ,its hard to break this pattern you know ?

Check out my pics with my cousins ,we are playing with our hairs and faces !!Co-incidentally we all have long silky hairs




I keep on playing with my play right from my childhood.It does not matter whether my 
hairs are open or they are braided or its a pony tail.I keep playing with it.People 
notice my hairs even when i node .I guess some girls might think ,i am totally show off 
,when it comes to bounce my hairs.My hairs are happiest when i smile. Addons are i look 
pretty in photographs ,mostly due to my hairs.And when it is my bad hair day,its day i 
want to rush to my bathroom and have a shower.Washing my hairs are the best moment for me.I am so hair freak ,that i urge my husband to run his fingers in my head ,so that i 
get good sleep .



                                                               
Lets get Hairy !! What do people say about your hairs ?Especially girls .

1.What your Hairs looking so straight ? How come ? did you straightened it ? Which 
Salon?
2.Eeek your Hair looking so damaged and dry ,Don't you use conditioner ?
3.Your hairs look good  ,so silky and smooth .My hairs are so frizzy ,dry and bushy
4.How do you manage so long hairs ? 
5.I wish i had hairs like yours .
6.Which Shampoo do you use ? 


Now Lets see What does your Hair say about you !

Tomboy---They are either  total perfectionist or a fearless maverick.At times their hairstyle reflect identity crisis.People find them less approachable too.

Side Flicks---Blunt bangs give your hair a sense of toughness and bold attitude look.  They're not precious yet damsels.Plus, bangs create an instant style, even when you're pulling the rest of your hair back into a sporty ponytail.Gives a girl cute as well as Fluffy look.

Life of the party---A women can use  their hair as an attention-getter.Always the center of attention, party girls know how to have fun. With brightly hued strands that range from Lady Gaga platinum to Katy Perry blue, Types you know   "These girls love playing with colors and normalizing it. They have stretched their boundaries.The hairstyle itself can be cartoonish, glamorous or classic.

Bombshell----You should ask any Victoria's Secret supermodel— how lushy waves are the flirt's ultimate tool of seduction. "The bend in the hair accentuates the movement and shape of the body  "There's even an hourglass shape in the Veronica Lake and Jessica Rabbit hair. This style will accentuate your curves." To sculpt this voluptuous silhouette, he suggests using a curling iron or hot rollers, then brushing strands into shape with a spritz of hairspray onto the bristles of a good finishing brush.


Dreamer----When your head is in the clouds, a braid suits you best. "Braids are no-brainer styles that have a natural elegance and an organic feel, who likes both big flat braids and tiny cute side twists. He recommends using a dry shampoo and teasing sections to create a messier, romantic plait. For a sleeker look, apply gel and braid hair while it's still wet.They give you girl next door look too.

The Ingenue---long layering like Jennifer Aniston is a classic compromise for the more sedate woman who might want to hide behind her hair.Long layers give you extra beautiful look with those sexy eyes .  


The Rebel---The Great Freethinkers do not follow the rules. Especially when it comes to their hair. It's a shaggy bob look it is a cut into slightly '50s and short in the top and back.Bluntness makes it cute, but you don't want it so unkempt that you look maniacal.

So you know what personality you fit in .Now you tell me which type you are ? By the way I am the Ingenue type .However it does not matter now what style you need as Dove gives you your Hairs Best Friend ,so go spoil your hair ,Try colors,Try those perms or go party hard.Life is short go and experiment with your looks ,that is with your hairs.Dove will take care of your hair till then go play with your Hair!! #DovePlay


I will color .
I will perm .

I will jump up high .
And Run!

Wet myself in the rain.
now my hairs are not in pain.

They will smile .
for all while !

They will always say.
There comes Dove play!
There comes Dove play !

I am excited to give that look.
Curly hair and simple shook.


Smooth and Carefree Day 
There comes Dove play !

There comes Dove play !
                                                

This post is exclusively written for IndiBlogger presents 'Dove -Go play with your Hair'  #DovePlay





No comments:

Post a Comment