Wednesday, 30 July 2014

My conscience was silent!



I was deep in guilt 
My conscience was silent

I was trying to shake my inner house
But i found there was no voice

I was going crazy and mad
What words i said

Am i following satan?
Or it happens sometime

Was i deeply engrossed about wrong people 
That is why i hurt the loved ones

I am trying to find the answer
But could not any

As there are questions many
I don't know how and why

My body was uttering in cry
I cannot take back my words 

Nor the actions i mistook
I have no power on my past

But i regret what went so fast
The action i took was wrong

Now i cannot ponder on that 
But i wouldn't surely repeat 

I was deep in guilt
And my conscience was silent within!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! We all feel this some time or other but the most important thing is to realise it.

    Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete