Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Travelling to Thailand via SkyScanner



Last time we planned for a vacation, it was really exhaustive task to look for flights availability then Hotel availability, how would we travel there? And the most important part is the budget ,come one we are not travelling without proper budget planning neither we plan to travel ending up with no available rooms to stay or looking for Hotels or searching for buses or car hires .It was important to have everything in place ,so that we have hassle free travelling .
This time, our budget was mere 1Lakh Indian rupees, and we wanted to travel to Thailand. My Husband suggested Sky scanner, so that we can grab cheapest ticket as they offered .Sky scanner is an online global travel search site which can help you for hassle free travel planning.









I started browsing the site, I searched for flights to Thailand with other details, and it resulted into many options instantly sorting out the lowest possible flight available for my requirements. After flights ,I was delighted to see the hotel booking on the same site ,It displayed all the available hotels near the destination ,there were good deals and other details such as room type ,distance (how near is the hotel ),Stars ,Also we can search according other criteria such as  district,city,facility etc, that we can hotel according to our needs, isn't that great ?All things under same roof .
Whenever we enter new place, the first thing that comes to our mind is “What next?” How would we travel and see places, should we look for buses or car hires ?So that we are comfortable and at ease ,and enjoy our sightseeing and shopping .Sky scanner had kept this in mind ,gave us the added toppings ,so now we can book our car hires ,who can pick up from airport to our hotels, help us see the place. If we want to opt for Buses, we can book the buses as well, with zero booking fees, so now we ready to go


So Everything on one go 

1.I booked my Flights
2.I booked my Hotel 
3.I booked my car for hire
4.I booked my bus
5.I got it all in my budget

Check out my Total travel budget

India- Bangkok Thai Airways - 9915 per Adult –Total Rs 19,830(As we are two adults)

Bangkok Airways to Krabi island– 5154 per Adult -Total Rs 10,308  

4 star Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel Rs 16917 (6 days)
Dee Andaman Hotel     Rs 4328(2 days)
Bus – Rs 6000 (Around the corner)
Car Hire –Rs 2415
Food –Rs 10,000
Shopping – All remaining amount yipee
Total: - Rs 1 Lakh





This post is a part of Skyscanner travel wizard activity at BlogAdda.com

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. Thank you. Are you looking for great deals and offers for travel international flights at lowest price?

    visit
    Cheap international Air Tickets | Book Cheap flight Tickets

    ReplyDelete