Friday, 4 July 2014

Visit to Oman-Beautiful Land

Middle east always fascinates my imagination to Royal dreams which capture me into some divine era.Oman is blessed by nature.There is so much to visit in Oman,if you love nature and want to soothe your soul.Oman will bless your eyes with Reserves,Valleys,mountains,caves,Deserts,Beaches,Water Springs,Lagoons and Rock Parks.I really wish ,I could visit Oman once in my lifetime.

I would love to do



1. Scuba Diving at Al-Dimaniyat Islands Nature Reserve

This reserve have pristine beaches on which white sands meet hands with Sea’s crystal blue waters. This reserve is blessed with rich natural heritage like several kind of coral reefs, also includes some of them which are quite rare.And these Reserve has more than 22 diving sites, so we have lots of options .


2. Visit to Wadi Al Khoudh

This wadi is considered as one of the largest wadi on the Sultante.The beauty of this wadis can be felt by the air and seen through your eyes .This would be my must visit .




3. Visit to Wadi Bani Khalid

I am in love with these wadis,they give you serene kind of feeling ,I am a complete nature freak ,so mountains,caves,wind gives me spectacular kind of feeling. Well, this valley have spreading trees and abundant water which goes down with beautiful scenic waterfalls.


4. Must see -Jabal Shams (Sun Mountain)

I am sure you must have heard about this highest peak in the Arabian Peninsula.Here you will one mountain peak ends and other starts,it is one of the tourist attractions where one can spend quality time on the scenic mountains.



5. Omani desert

When you say Oman, the first picture that comes to your mind is Desert.The Desert in Oman is an extension of the Bedoiun lifestyle and culture.I am very fond of sand dunes and would love to try Safari trip on those sand dunes

To sum up the Oman trip, I would do various activities like Scuba diving,boating,driving,Whale and Birds watching too.

This post is exclusively written for IndiBlogger presents “Beauty has an address"


1 comment:

  1. All the best for the contest...loved the last two pictures....

    ReplyDelete