Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Tips for Wedding Photography



Wedding is the most special event in girls life.Hence the wedding photographs, one day you will have a glance at these photographs and have a hearty laugh on those special moments.

1. Shoot the special bridal moments
It can be right from bride trying her ornaments and bridal dress .Or it can be bride laughing and chatting with her besties.In India, it would be taking the clicks of the bridal mehendi functions. Brides just give it a natural pose .Do not bother about the mess around. You will love it when you see the output of your poses


2. Your subtle moments
Be attentive at the subtle moments between the groom and bride during the ceremony. The natural click when they look each other with love or may be out of modesty. It could be sharing a smile or laugh during the ceremony. This would hold significant meaning to them


3. The Moment is here
Natural moments like Elders blessing the bride and groom.Mother kissing the bride and shedding some beautiful tears. Cousin Sisters teasing the groom.

4. Try being sensitive
Weddings are very emotional events which are going to be lifetime affair. Be aware and sensitive to these heartfelt unique moments.




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Great points on bridal photography. I agree that capturing the natural moments is the best! My fiance and I are getting married next week and are looking for a bridal photographer that can do what you mentioned. As I look through portfolios, I will try and see if they have pictures like the ones you mentioned.
    http://www.robertbrucephotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey
    You can contact me incase you need any wedding tips.I have another wedding blog allaboutshaadi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tips for Wedding Photography dear. I liked the tip that every bride should give more natural pose, and I am sure it will look better. I like the wedding portfolio, Hey which photographer did this work? Can I book him for my next NY events?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing tips for Wedding Photography dear. I liked the tip that every bride should give more natural pose, and I am sure it will look better. I like the wedding portfolio, Hey which photographer did this work? Can I book him for my next NY events?

    ReplyDelete