Monday, 29 December 2014

Guess watches collection at Flipkart


I am huge fan of guess since the day I saw the beautiful golden metallic wrist watch, I have good collection of watches in which guess tops my list. I have the leopard animal print of guess, the golden metallic watch, the rose gold delicate darling. Guess gives you a chick casual look, the time on your watch does not stop to smile, I’m being poetic, when I saw the collection at good discounts on Flipkart, I was sizzled!

Ceramic with gold

Rosegold

In fact, there is huge variety of guess collection at Flipkart. I wish I had so much of money so that I can buy them all.I thought to control my fingers so that I would not scroll down the flipkart guess collection, I kept adding watches to my wishlist.Look at them and let me know which one did you liked?


Guess Analog


Leopard print

Guess Analog with chained look

Check out some more at Flipkart

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! This is indeed an amazing collection of handbags from Guess. I recently purchases a handbag from the Guess online store. It is truely value for your money

    ReplyDelete