Sunday, 28 December 2014

My Favorite Rain and rainbow dress at flipkart





Rain and rainbow is one of my favourite anarkali dress options i got in Flipkart, they give a wide collection of dresses which can be flattered at all occasions. The dresses have lots of gheras with multiple pleats and beautiful combinations of colours and designs which are unique .Casual kurtis with the ultra-rich look gives you perfect essence of  a girl .The simple and stylish anarkali can go well with your pair of stilletos !
In Flipkart I got the option of discount, there were two colour options available with sizes, I purchased the pink sleeves kurta as I love the colour.




In Flipkart I got the option of discount, there were two colour options available with sizes, I purchased the pink sleeves kurta as I love the colour.The flair type pleated anarkali with the behind the neck dori is the complete stylish yet indian look I adore.You can check these beautiful kurtis at Flipkart




No comments:

Post a Comment