Sunday, 28 December 2014

My Shopping experience with Flipkart-Biba

Anarkali with Jacket

Last time when I did online shopping was on great online shopping festival at flipkart.I always lobe the popular lifestyle store, sorting the brand to biba and the availability .I was looking for casual anarkali kurtis for my office wear. The biba collection of kurtis is just so awful and so girlish. I started adding many kurtis to my wish list, but some were so good that I can’t wait to buy, zooming over the images and trying to figure out the colors.The sizes were starting from Extra small to Extra Large, plus it was free home delivery option. They had a new option called as Fast delivery where they would charge us some extra amount but will deliver in One day.

Beautiful anarklai dress with golden borders


Casual colorful kurti

Blue Anarkali with gheras

I am anarkali fan and got a collection of anarkalis at flipkart, We also had easy returns options, I bought two kurtis and four dresses, out of which I returned one of them, it was easy click  return option where the delivery boy came to pick up the dress and money was returned in my  flipkart wallet.





No comments:

Post a Comment