Monday, 23 March 2015

Is that what you call as Happiness

Living life for so many years, one thing I have realised that the road of life is exactly what they all said and what it appears to be, yes I mean the same what you feel about life. It’s complicated with too many sharp turns, quirky edges, the difficult bends and the confused bifurcated alleys and the traffic on the road of life is never the way you want it to be.The sooner you accept the reality the easier you will breathe. Life is a roller coaster ride which will go up and down so fast and I hope you are shouting and screaming with your hands in the air. At the same time, your heart is beating too fast, you don’t want to trust the roller coast ride but since you have no option, you have too.


Is that what you call as Happiness? Or you call it as living life.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like its heaven on earth.” 


I was too tired at work and wanted to rush home and go to sleep.I was reaching home in the hope of a good dinner by mom.

After reaching home, I saw our neighbours were sitting and chatting with mom. There was a kind of happiness and positivity flowing all around the house. As if some magic wand has done some beautiful magic of happiness. All the adults were smiling and laughing like kids. Mom was so engrossed in something, that she did not even notice me. I was too curious to know what it was.



There I saw it was beginning of life, a baby. With the angelic face and giggling smile at almost every stranger in the house. There she was making everybody forgot their life and smile in the joy world of hers. I was not hoping for such a welcome at home, she came running towards me as if she knew me for years. Then I realised she wanted to play with my pink bag. She was too soft to touch and too gentle to hold. Oh Allah, these babies are so delicate human beings. They are the most beautiful creatures you have made; they have no negativity at all.



Her smile and laugh were touching her eyes, she was so eager to play with everybody in the house. No wonder, the whole atmosphere was changed. I did not even realise that I was playing with her. I did not even thought of my hunger. In fact, all I thought was to play and get lost in her world. I guess that is what we are born to. To love and to be happy in the beautiful life given by our creator. This baby had no bounds, she would laugh when she want and cry when she wants. She does not see people as good and bad, but she sees them as only good.

At that time, Holding her in my hands I realised life is such beautiful gift.


This post is exclusively written for CoCa-Cola India

No comments:

Post a Comment